Bits and Bobs of Ireland | Dies und Das aus Irland



Die Zeit, in der ich lernte, dass Irland einfach wunderschön ist.

The time I learnt that Ireland is simply gorgeous.





Ich war mal wieder dabei, meinen Laptop etwas auszumisten, als ich plötzlich einen Irland-Ordner finde, an den ich gar nicht mehr gedacht hatte. Es sind hauptsächlich Landschaftsfotos von hier und da und tralala, deswegen keine vielen Worte, sondern Fotos!







Sometimes you just need to get shit out of your life, even when speaking of computer files. Whenever I find enough time to do this (e.g. when a cold won't let you get out of bed and you start to get bored of Misfits without Nathan), I'm surprised by the things I find. Even though it isn't Thursday, let's still throw it back to Ireland times and the photos I just found. It's mainly landscape, but I still hope you enjoy seeing more of the Emerald Isle.


















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen